Wellbeing is not one size fits all. Each organization has a unique culture—that’s why our first step in building a healthy culture is conducting a focus group to determine specific organizational needs.
Personalized support applies to the organization as well as the individual. Employees choose from several resources for their situation, in each of the Wellbeing Five Core areas. From physical and emotional to career wellbeing and beyond. Our approach in mental and physical health allows individuals easy access to wellbeing challenges and tools to guide them, no matter where they are in their personal journey.
- Focus Group
- PerformSTRONG© Model
- Communication strategy
- Wellbeing training programs
- Onsite lunch-and-learns
- Wellbeing tools, tips, idea sharing
- Employee wellbeing experiences, collaboration challenges
- Measure progress
Education is an important part of building a healthy, high-performing culture. Our PerformSTRONG© training revolves around The Wellbeing Core Five. Training programs and coaching can be tailored to the organization from one to four hours in whole health and wellbeing, as follows:
PerformSTRONG© Training Programs:
Management, Leadership Wellbeing
- From Manager to "Coach."
- Next-Gen Work Culture: Gallup’s top drivers of performance.
- Empowering Growth: helping employees use strengths to thrive.
- Implementing Organizational Wellbeing: applying the Wellbeing Core Five.
- New Healthy Challenges. Find what’s right for you—mind and body.
- Creating Balance in Your Life: feel more balanced, energetic and engaged.
- Empowering Growth: use your powerful strengths for greater meaning, purpose and satisfaction.
Our PerformSTRONG© Group of expert partners are selected to support organizations in the Wellbeing Core Five, which include:
Career and Intellectual wellbeing via individual and group experiences. Training programs.
Social and Emotional wellbeing in personal financial management, sleep, stress with tele-coaching, relationship building and more.
Physical health involving nutrition and fitness.
Measure progress and provide incentives to promote wellbeing engagment.